Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) Reviews

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)




Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)
Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)

This is a really sweet Samsung HDTV for the price. The first one I bought at Walmart for $298 was on Sept. 4th. That one had some LED backlight bleed on the bottom center of it. Like a white cloud around 4 or 5 inches long. So I took it back and returned it and went to another Walmart to purchase another one. No noticeable backlight bleed on this one.

I remember reading that there is no noticeable difference between a 1080P vs. 720P with HDTV's under 40". I found this to be true with a 32" HDTV. It honestly looks like a 1080P HDTV. So save your money unless you want a SMART 32" HDTV.

I always grew up being a Sony fan. But Samsung has the best picture quality on the market today. You can see that when you checkout the displays at the stores. Was first considering a Vizio, but they are hit and miss with the user reviews. To me it was worth paying an extra $60 for a Samsung that gets much more consistent good user reviews.

The blacks are a deep black and the colors are truly brilliant. The sound is very good on it. No need to hook-up external speakers to it. Love the thin bezel on it as well. I use this 32" for my medium size bedroom. Bigger is better, but anything bigger than this would be overwhelming.

I would recommend doing what I did and go with SquareTrade on the warranty. They advertize a 3 year parts and labor warranty for $33. Make sure you call them instead of doing it online. When I called the Rep he offered me a 4 year warranty for $3 more. You can't beat a $36 4 year warranty. And SquareTrade has great user reviews.


Got this for the bedroom. Just what we wanted. The color is great. We have another Samsung that is a 46" 3D HDTV with 1080p and cannot see too much difference in the two. If you're looking for a basic HDTV without all the bells and whistles then this is the TV for you.
PRO: Great bedroom TV.
Great picture quality.
Can't see difference between 720p and 1080p.
CON: The sound sometimes changes after fast awarding on my DVR.






It was simple to set up. Seldom use, spare TV for bedroom. Not hooked to HD cable box, so colors good, but doesn't produce HD as it did when I looked at it in Walmart before I ordered on-line, where I save $40.

Amasing - I ordered it Tuesday morning before Thanksgiving, it arrived good Friday! I did not even order expedited shipping. I have always used standard shipping from Amazon, and everything has always arrived earlier than stated.

Picture clairty is very good. If you're really into action movies and have the money, get 1020i and 120hz, but this TV is a great. Well worth the money. Has some great options.













No comments:

Post a Comment