Friday, March 01, 2013

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) Reviews

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)



Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)
Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


First off, I upgraded from an Insignia 24" LED 1080p, this TV is trip to the moon difference better from the Insignia, Can't go wrong, I have it on the wall and the sound is great, I am not using it for my entertainment system, it's a dining room addition. Colors are vibrant, blacks are what they need to be, black. Timer to set up the auto power on and off is great. Eat my breakfast and go to work with no worries. Very light as well. Hope you enjoy.





Hadn't set up the television, so held off on reviewing it. Assume this model had been discontinued, as it was steeply discounted.The picture on the set is terrific, but then I am not much of a techie. Liked the HD and am still slightly amazed at how crisp the images are. Was very happy with the 32" size, which is plenty large enough for a Victorian cottage. Interesting that the LED seems to be winning out over the liquid crystal.

A happy purchase.





My husband and I bought this TV for our bedroom. We have a 46 inch Samsung in our living room, and wanted to purchase the same product just smaller. This TV has a great picture and is the perfect size for a bedroom. I would recommend this product. A red light stays on when the TV is off letting you know it is powered off, but there is no way to turn it off. I did some research hoping to find a way to turn it off, but it is a feature that cannot be turned off. I would purchase this product again.






I was in the market for a 2nd basic TV that I could move around our house with no internet or apps on it since I just wanted it for PS3 and a DVD player and I wanted to stay away from any off brands, so I bought this one. You can't go wrong for the Amazon $248 price and with free shipping! It has awesome sound and picture and very simple to setup. I use AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) - Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard] and I have no delay with gaming. This TV also only consumes 28 watts or power which is around $6 a year to operate. This one replaced my 15 year 32 inch old tube TV.

The bottom line, if you are looking for simple TV I would recommend this one, but you want external sound, 1080p and internet app then you want to look at a higher model.



No comments:

Post a Comment