Sunday, March 03, 2013

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) Reviews

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)
Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)

I'm using this TV in a guest bedroom and although I have a cable service with cable boxes in other rooms I decided to first try this set by connecting it directly with the coax cable before getting yet another cable box. Coax generally provides the poorest picture (except maybe the antenna input) but was I ever surprised that it found 116 stations after auto tuning, many of which are HD. They look exceptionally good and with a 32" screen the 720P on the HD channels looks as good as larger TVs with 1080P. The sound is good and can be tailored to individual tastes with different settings, including an equalizer.

When I viewed this TV in a store its picture was noticeably better than most of the other 32" models. The picture is crisp and beautiful with great color and contrast and I'm extremely happy with it. I never tried connecting a HDTV to a coax before and was very surprised to see HD quality on the HD channels. Even the non-HD stations look good. This TV is a real beauty and I'd definitely recommend it to friends and family.




Arrived quickly. I had never order a TV online before. Put the stand together and had it set up in no time. Very light and easy to handle alone. Picture is fantastic and is used for a bedroom set. Doesn't have a lot of outlets for other things to be hooked up to it. But maybe a DVR. But fine with me. This is my first LED and now I want to upgrade my den set. I would highly recomment this for a bedroom set. Great quality picture.


Purchased this TV based on reviews and Consumer Reports. Ordering was easy, confirmation and shipping info came within seconds after ordering. TV was delivered 2 days later as promised, and in great condition. To top it all off the TV has an awesome picture and very good sound! The entire experience through Amazon was great. We'll keep buying through Amazon!



I liked this quality of the picture so much that i bought 2. I even got an awesome deal when i did. i saw them like 60 or 50 dollars more at other retailers, once i saw the deal amazon had, bought it!!

The sound is also nice, i have only turn up the volume to around 30 and you can hear everything loud and clear

This is and excellent bedroom tv. I spent about an hour walking around bb last month and settled on this bad boy. I wasn't interested In a slightly bigger tv for an extra $400 when a 32 inch sufficed in a bedroom. Samsung has always been high quality and you can't ask for better quality in a $250 tv. We bought the $60 e5400 bluray player to go with it. The picture quality is crisp and bright for its size and its nice having one remote instead of two. I would recommend it at this price.

I purchased this Samsung 32" LED television for my bedroom. Easy to set up and mountable. We have HDTV cable and this is the sharpest picture I have seen. I prefer Samsung's picture quality over Sony. Here is what I recommend that you do after setting it up, it's not complicated: just open the on screen menu, and go through every setting and tweak it how you like it. That's it, and anyone can do it. There are settings for EVERY thing you can think of, and I cannot imagine anyone having a reason to complain about this TV. There are sound settings even for hard of hearing people. You don't need extra speakers, unless you prefer it because the sound is just fine. This is an excellent television for a great price. Don't pay more. Just simply go through the settings (15 minutes of your time) and you will be thoroughly impressed! Even my husband, a die-hard Sony fan is considering replacing our 8-year-old Sony Wega in our living room with a Samsung. Picture can't be beat. Hope this helps.






No comments:

Post a Comment