Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) Reviews

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)
Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)

This TV is the STUFF!!:) I love it for the size and picture quality. Only thing I found out was that it does NOT have Audio OUTPUT which is a bummer. But I live in a dorm, so I have no need for a quality surround sound system and it's perfect size. I can't find anything else that's bad for this TV. I saw others had a problem with the sound, and was afraid I would get a defective TV, but I didn't. Also saw that some people have this "LED Bleeding" where the edges of the TV would appear brighter than the center. I don't have that problem, and hopefully wont in the future. I'm giving it 5 stars b/c the TV is amazing quality all around, even the sound. The Audio Output isn't much of a biggie for me since I would be using Optical Digital Output on the devices I use the TV for. It's a good TV, and would say go for it!



Great TV for bedroom. Great picture right out of the box but you can calibrate to get an even better more realistic picture. Don't worry about it being 720p. You will never notice any difference on this size TV. If you aren't looking for a TV with all the bells and whistles, this is the one. Use for what it was designed to be used for, a basic TV for a smaller room such as bedroom and you won't be disappointed.

Shipping from Amazon was very quick. I received mine in just 3 days.










No comments:

Post a Comment