Monday, March 04, 2013

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) Reviews

Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)


Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)
Samsung UN32EH4003 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black)






I am very pleased with this TV. We have had it for 3 months and have no complaints. We mostly use it for regular TV viewing via our cable service, But we have been able to purchase a cable that allows it to hooked up to my iPad and stream movies using it. We also got a cable that allowed it to be hooked up to my husband's laptop so we could watch a foreign DVD (not playable on a US DVD player) So it has proved to be a very flexible TV and we're pleased with it.

The picture is good, it got a good rating from Consumer's Report (which was important to us). The picture is good and the size, while on the small size when compared to some enormous TVs, this TV was right for us. (we just didn't need a 50+" TV in our family room!)

We had ordered the same TV from Walmart but it was lost in transit. When my daughter's TV was delivered in 2 days from Amazon, I found the price comparable to Walmart's, I declined Walmart's offer to resend and ordered the TV here. Even during the Christmas rush, we got it in 2 days with Amazon Prime.







I have a 55 inch Samsung LCD that was bought 5 years ago at Sears and a 37 inch Samsung plasma that was bought 4 years ago. So when it comes time to buy another tv, I had no hesitation with buying a Samsung. At Best Buy, I was able to compare this model with several other brands. The Westinghouse was the slimmest, but I don't trust the brand. The Toshiba and LG are nice, but they were a little thick. The Sony was nice, but I didn't like all the buttons at the bottom of the screen. I chose this Samsung because it has the thinnest frame. I am putting this tv in a very small space so size definitely matters. The only thing I don't like is that the back of the tv is not slim at all. Other than that, it is very light.

Plug and play features mean that the tv was ready to go as soon as I plugged in the cable. Picture is sharp and sound is just fine for a small room. The tv is definitely worth the $300.













No comments:

Post a Comment